Main My site Registration

Login

Welcome Guest | RSSTuesday, 2024-03-19, 11:55 AM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Community » Introductions » Hello From Bonnie Scotland (T4 White Noise is in the community)
Hello From Bonnie Scotland
T4-ManDate: Monday, 2009-06-29, 10:03 PM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Administrators
Hello one and all
I am Dougie I'm from Loch Lomond in Scotland in the UK..

I am your Founder, Editor and Webmaster and i own a 2000 series VW T4 Transporter Swb custom surf-bus campervan called White Noise full deatils of it and indeed myself may be sourced at my original website at www.t4club.co.uk T4 Readers Rides White nois eis mine or see some images of her here www.photobucket.com/t4camper.

I operate both domains Free of charge to my members to try and help provide a home for all us modern custom vanners around the world, so as we are able to share ideas, suggestions, ways of doing things and a whole lot more besides so join with me now, firstly in the spirit of the friendly domain, i see this community becoming add your introduction below.....

This is undoubtedly going to be the start of something big....

My Baby White Noise, with beautiful Loch lomond in the foreground

Attachments: 4572056.jpg (50.9 Kb)

Techs needed for many forums if u think you have what it takes get in touch and tell us all about youself and what knowledge u have to p-m-v@live.co.uk

Forum » Community » Introductions » Hello From Bonnie Scotland (T4 White Noise is in the community)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024